Saturday, September 15, 2012

Baby Blanket

I made this baby blanket for a very special little person-to-be and got to give 
it to her mom today.  
The pattern is the Elven Pixie Blanket and it was a great knit....not terribly difficult, yet interesting enough that it didn't get boring.  It had two options for the border and I chose to do the more delicate picot edge which means a bit of crocheting too....something I haven't had much experience with, but it was fun and turned out just fine.

 I used Amy Butler's Belle Organic dk in the color Chocolate - 50% Cotton and 50% Wool.  
Soft, squishy and cozy...just the way a baby blanket should be.  


2 comments:

Shari said...

It was so beautiful, something that will be treasured for years to come. Anytime you knit something for someone you love, that love is transferred to the person. I also loved the yarn, nice to know what you used.

rjh said...

I want one. ;)