Sunday, October 19, 2014

Rugs #2 and #3

So I'm moving along and finished rug #2.  It's a pretty fabulous green -- very excited about this one.  I'm very interested to see how it washes up as I used a fabric shower curtain, some cotton
fabric, and some upholstry fabric scraps.

 Dot has been loving the sewing machine and making her own bags.  Melts my heart.
 And I have my constant buddy while I weave.  He likes to be close...sometimes too close.  ;-)
And here he has pulled out a fabric ball.  I can just see the confusion....but it's a BALL!  Why can't I play with it???
 Here is my first fabric donation.  Duvet covers from Denmark!  Fun, huh?  I'm using it for #3 and guessing a little girl who likes to sew may claim it for her room.
 That's a whole lotta pink!  ;-)
I have some donations coming in of sheets that I'm very excited about. But it takes a lot of fabric to make a rug, so a friendly reminder to all -- please save your old bed sheets for me.  Also, shirts with cool patterns are great too - the uglier often the better!  ;-)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Im finally caught up. Love all the rugs. So fun.